Sunday, August 22, 2010

greetings

Hello there

My name is Lauren and, as you may or may not be able to surmise from my blog's name, I live alone.  Now, this is my first time living completely by myself--no roommate, no sister, no boyfriend, no one.  Although, admittedly, I do share my abode with my two kitties, The Grey One and Shibby Shibby.  In fact, Shibby is sitting in my lap now trying to eat my necklace.

Anyway, I moved into my new place two weeks ago and I am adjusting to the unfamiliar lifestyle.  Luckily, for the first week I had a friend with me so I didn't have to go through the initial setup all by myself (i.e. carrying furniture up three flights of stairs and setting up the cable and wireless internet).  But for the past week, and here on out, it will just be me, The Grey One and Shibby Shibby.  I hope to use this blog to inform those who don't know what living alone is like, to share my 'lonely' adventures with fellow loners, and entertain anyone who happens to pick it up.  In all honesty, though, I don't believe anyone besides me will ever read this, so this blog will really just serve as documentation of my antics for myself.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment